Make like a pop diva and add some eccentric bling to your fingers with H&H nails (from $48 per nail). Designers Holly Silius and Hannah Warner create "an unbelievable assortment of odd nail jewelry," says Trend Hunter, and they count Billboard queens Rihanna and Beyoncé among their fans. Rapper M.I.A. rocks a set of H&H's gold jaguar nails in her most recent music video, but you can also choose nails sculpted to look like scarabs, spiders, wild thistle, or nude women. They’re made of silver, gold, black ruthenium, and other precious materials.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week