Make like a pop diva and add some eccentric bling to your fingers with H&H nails (from $48 per nail). Designers Holly Silius and Hannah Warner create "an unbelievable assortment of odd nail jewelry," says Trend Hunter, and they count Billboard queens Rihanna and Beyoncé among their fans. Rapper M.I.A. rocks a set of H&H's gold jaguar nails in her most recent music video, but you can also choose nails sculpted to look like scarabs, spiders, wild thistle, or nude women. They’re made of silver, gold, black ruthenium, and other precious materials.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why reparations could prevent the next Ferguson
Subscribe to the Week