ake like a pop diva and add some eccentric bling to your fingers with H&H nails (from $48 per nail). Designers Holly Silius and Hannah Warner create "an unbelievable assortment of odd nail jewelry," says Trend Hunter, and they count Billboard queens Rihanna and Beyoncé among their fans. Rapper M.I.A. rocks a set of H&H's gold jaguar nails in her most recent music video, but you can also choose nails sculpted to look like scarabs, spiders, wild thistle, or nude women. They’re made of silver, gold, black ruthenium, and other precious materials.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Time Warner Cable is raising your monthly rate again
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- America's love-hate relationship with porn
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- The wrongheaded law that's making your food less safe
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
Subscribe to the Week