Make like a pop diva and add some eccentric bling to your fingers with H&H nails (from $48 per nail). Designers Holly Silius and Hannah Warner create "an unbelievable assortment of odd nail jewelry," says Trend Hunter, and they count Billboard queens Rihanna and Beyoncé among their fans. Rapper M.I.A. rocks a set of H&H's gold jaguar nails in her most recent music video, but you can also choose nails sculpted to look like scarabs, spiders, wild thistle, or nude women. They’re made of silver, gold, black ruthenium, and other precious materials.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
Subscribe to the Week