ake like a pop diva and add some eccentric bling to your fingers with H&H nails (from $48 per nail). Designers Holly Silius and Hannah Warner create "an unbelievable assortment of odd nail jewelry," says Trend Hunter, and they count Billboard queens Rihanna and Beyoncé among their fans. Rapper M.I.A. rocks a set of H&H's gold jaguar nails in her most recent music video, but you can also choose nails sculpted to look like scarabs, spiders, wild thistle, or nude women. They’re made of silver, gold, black ruthenium, and other precious materials.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Is it possible to live forever?
- The indignity of canine bath time
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- How America's unions can reinvent themselves in the new economy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 sentences that sound crazy but are still grammatical
Subscribe to the Week