Make like a pop diva and add some eccentric bling to your fingers with H&H nails (from $48 per nail). Designers Holly Silius and Hannah Warner create "an unbelievable assortment of odd nail jewelry," says Trend Hunter, and they count Billboard queens Rihanna and Beyoncé among their fans. Rapper M.I.A. rocks a set of H&H's gold jaguar nails in her most recent music video, but you can also choose nails sculpted to look like scarabs, spiders, wild thistle, or nude women. They’re made of silver, gold, black ruthenium, and other precious materials.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week