The most common search terms for 18- to 35-year-olds are "how to twerk," "how to boil an egg," and "what is molly" (a slang term for a pure form of the drug Ecstasy), according to a new survey by Yahoo. Also in the top 10: "What is hummus" and "what is a synonym."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week