The most common search terms for 18- to 35-year-olds are "how to twerk," "how to boil an egg," and "what is molly" (a slang term for a pure form of the drug Ecstasy), according to a new survey by Yahoo. Also in the top 10: "What is hummus" and "what is a synonym."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week