hen a video appeared online this spring showing golf champion Bubba Watson driving the Golf Cart Hovercraft ($58,000), many viewers assumed it was an April Fools' Day gag. But Watson's go-anywhere buggy is real, it's "about the whiz-bangiest gadget ever to traverse a golf course," and it's now available to any duffer with the winnings to bring it home, says SB Nation. The four-seat craft, which "skims across water and sand" and leaves no trace when it crosses a putting surface, "leaves everyday ride-in golf conveyances in the dust."
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- The indignity of canine bath time
Subscribe to the Week