Members of the media elite are securing domain names, Gmail addresses, and Twitter handles for their newborn children, and even tweeting in their kids' names. "It's important to have your dot-com for your entire life. It's part of your brand," said ABC News correspondent Darren Rovell. "I would argue that in some sense you become a brand the second you're born."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week