embers of the media elite are securing domain names, Gmail addresses, and Twitter handles for their newborn children, and even tweeting in their kids' names. "It's important to have your dot-com for your entire life. It's part of your brand," said ABC News correspondent Darren Rovell. "I would argue that in some sense you become a brand the second you're born."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week