embers of the media elite are securing domain names, Gmail addresses, and Twitter handles for their newborn children, and even tweeting in their kids' names. "It's important to have your dot-com for your entire life. It's part of your brand," said ABC News correspondent Darren Rovell. "I would argue that in some sense you become a brand the second you're born."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- To build the Death Star, we'll need this space elevator
Subscribe to the Week