New Jersey cabinet-maker built himself a custom mailbox shaped like a .44 Magnum revolver. While Roger Buchko says he is a gun-rights supporter, he claims the mailbox is also a vehicle for showcasing his craftsmanship. "I put it out there to try to get some work and because I needed a new mailbox," he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week