A New Jersey cabinet-maker built himself a custom mailbox shaped like a .44 Magnum revolver. While Roger Buchko says he is a gun-rights supporter, he claims the mailbox is also a vehicle for showcasing his craftsmanship. "I put it out there to try to get some work and because I needed a new mailbox," he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week