A New Jersey cabinet-maker built himself a custom mailbox shaped like a .44 Magnum revolver. While Roger Buchko says he is a gun-rights supporter, he claims the mailbox is also a vehicle for showcasing his craftsmanship. "I put it out there to try to get some work and because I needed a new mailbox," he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week