A New Jersey cabinet-maker built himself a custom mailbox shaped like a .44 Magnum revolver. While Roger Buchko says he is a gun-rights supporter, he claims the mailbox is also a vehicle for showcasing his craftsmanship. "I put it out there to try to get some work and because I needed a new mailbox," he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week