New Jersey cabinet-maker built himself a custom mailbox shaped like a .44 Magnum revolver. While Roger Buchko says he is a gun-rights supporter, he claims the mailbox is also a vehicle for showcasing his craftsmanship. "I put it out there to try to get some work and because I needed a new mailbox," he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week