Beat-oriented Brooklyn babies ages 0-3 can learn the basics of DJing thanks to Brooklyn's new Baby DJ School. The eight-week course will teach babies how to play records and mix beats for $200. Some Brooklynians aren't pleased. "Brooklyn used to be cool just because. Now it's cool because you can afford to pay $200 for your toddler to drool over vinyl," said one resident.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
Subscribe to the Week