Beat-oriented Brooklyn babies ages 0-3 can learn the basics of DJing thanks to Brooklyn's new Baby DJ School. The eight-week course will teach babies how to play records and mix beats for $200. Some Brooklynians aren't pleased. "Brooklyn used to be cool just because. Now it's cool because you can afford to pay $200 for your toddler to drool over vinyl," said one resident.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week