Beat-oriented Brooklyn babies ages 0-3 can learn the basics of DJing thanks to Brooklyn's new Baby DJ School. The eight-week course will teach babies how to play records and mix beats for $200. Some Brooklynians aren't pleased. "Brooklyn used to be cool just because. Now it's cool because you can afford to pay $200 for your toddler to drool over vinyl," said one resident.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week