Beat-oriented Brooklyn babies ages 0-3 can learn the basics of DJing thanks to Brooklyn's new Baby DJ School. The eight-week course will teach babies how to play records and mix beats for $200. Some Brooklynians aren't pleased. "Brooklyn used to be cool just because. Now it's cool because you can afford to pay $200 for your toddler to drool over vinyl," said one resident.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 10 burning questions you've always wanted to ask about investing
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- How to pack a jar salad
Subscribe to the Week