"Rustic Roasters are the marshmallow-melting, weiner-wielding sticks every fireplace or fire pit was meant to have," says Gothamist. According to the Rustic Roasters site, the handmade roasters are "crafted from natural sheds of mule deer and elk," so you'll have a more refined s'mores experience than simply eating off a plain metal skewer or — God forbid — a tree branch. Starting at $69 for a set of two antler roasters, these sticks are the perfect way to enjoy nature while keeping it at arm's length.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
Subscribe to the Week