"Rustic Roasters are the marshmallow-melting, weiner-wielding sticks every fireplace or fire pit was meant to have," says Gothamist. According to the Rustic Roasters site, the handmade roasters are "crafted from natural sheds of mule deer and elk," so you'll have a more refined s'mores experience than simply eating off a plain metal skewer or — God forbid — a tree branch. Starting at $69 for a set of two antler roasters, these sticks are the perfect way to enjoy nature while keeping it at arm's length.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week