"Rustic Roasters are the marshmallow-melting, weiner-wielding sticks every fireplace or fire pit was meant to have," says Gothamist. According to the Rustic Roasters site, the handmade roasters are "crafted from natural sheds of mule deer and elk," so you'll have a more refined s'mores experience than simply eating off a plain metal skewer or — God forbid — a tree branch. Starting at $69 for a set of two antler roasters, these sticks are the perfect way to enjoy nature while keeping it at arm's length.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- California's epic drought
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week