"Rustic Roasters are the marshmallow-melting, weiner-wielding sticks every fireplace or fire pit was meant to have," says Gothamist. According to the Rustic Roasters site, the handmade roasters are "crafted from natural sheds of mule deer and elk," so you'll have a more refined s'mores experience than simply eating off a plain metal skewer or — God forbid — a tree branch. Starting at $69 for a set of two antler roasters, these sticks are the perfect way to enjoy nature while keeping it at arm's length.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
Subscribe to the Week