"Rustic Roasters are the marshmallow-melting, weiner-wielding sticks every fireplace or fire pit was meant to have," says Gothamist. According to the Rustic Roasters site, the handmade roasters are "crafted from natural sheds of mule deer and elk," so you'll have a more refined s'mores experience than simply eating off a plain metal skewer or — God forbid — a tree branch. Starting at $69 for a set of two antler roasters, these sticks are the perfect way to enjoy nature while keeping it at arm's length.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
Subscribe to the Week