Pennsylvania pastor is facing a church trial for officiating his gay son's wedding. Although the Zion United Methodist Church's book of laws opposes gay marriage, Rev. Frank Schaefer says all people, including his son, are precious to God. Rev. Schaefer could lose his ordination credentials if the jury decides that he broke the rules of the Methodist church.
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality
Subscribe to the Week