theists and creationists have been in a billboard battle on the streets of New York City. An atheist billboard recently posted in Times Square bears a photo of former Saturday Night Live cast member Julia Sweeney and the words, "OMG, there is no god!" Creationists responded with a video billboard, also in Times Square, that says, "To all of our atheist friends: THANK GOD YOU'RE WRONG." And with that riposte, the centuries-long contest between believers and non-believers remains a draw.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
Subscribe to the Week