An Oklahoma man's gruesome Halloween decorations, which include a fake dead body in his driveway, have prompted complaints from neighbors and even a 911 call. Johnnie Mullins says he was "just trying to scare people," but neighbors say the dead body, which appears to be crushed by Mullins' bloodied garage door, crosses the line. "If I think it's real, just think of what a child would think," said one parent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week