An Oklahoma man's gruesome Halloween decorations, which include a fake dead body in his driveway, have prompted complaints from neighbors and even a 911 call. Johnnie Mullins says he was "just trying to scare people," but neighbors say the dead body, which appears to be crushed by Mullins' bloodied garage door, crosses the line. "If I think it's real, just think of what a child would think," said one parent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week