The U.S. Postal Service halted the production of its exercise-themed stamps over complaints that some of the illustrations depicted children who were not wearing protective gear. The offending "Let's Move" stamps showed children skateboarding without knee pads, cannonballing into the water, and doing headstands without a helmet.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week