The U.S. Postal Service halted the production of its exercise-themed stamps over complaints that some of the illustrations depicted children who were not wearing protective gear. The offending "Let's Move" stamps showed children skateboarding without knee pads, cannonballing into the water, and doing headstands without a helmet.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week