The U.S. Postal Service halted the production of its exercise-themed stamps over complaints that some of the illustrations depicted children who were not wearing protective gear. The offending "Let's Move" stamps showed children skateboarding without knee pads, cannonballing into the water, and doing headstands without a helmet.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week