The U.S. Postal Service halted the production of its exercise-themed stamps over complaints that some of the illustrations depicted children who were not wearing protective gear. The offending "Let's Move" stamps showed children skateboarding without knee pads, cannonballing into the water, and doing headstands without a helmet.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week