Montana government employee was reprimanded by her boss for enlisting ghost hunters to catch spirits she believed were haunting her office. The employee invited the Butte Paranormal Investigative Team into her building after hours to set up an infrared camera to monitor any paranormal activity. "The public trusts us and we need to take that seriously," said the county's chief executive Matt Vincent. "Setting up cameras in public buildings to catch paranormal activity I don't think is gaining the public's trust."
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- The toughest question for 2016 Democratic presidential candidates
Subscribe to the Week