Brooklyn man is suing the NYPD after he was arrested for possession of six Jolly Rancher candies that cops assumed were rocks of crystal meth. Love Olatunjiojo, 25, wants compensation for false imprisonment. "I don't know if these cops have been watching Breaking Bad, but my client is not Walter White," said his lawyer.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why we need a maximum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week