A Brooklyn man is suing the NYPD after he was arrested for possession of six Jolly Rancher candies that cops assumed were rocks of crystal meth. Love Olatunjiojo, 25, wants compensation for false imprisonment. "I don't know if these cops have been watching Breaking Bad, but my client is not Walter White," said his lawyer.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
Subscribe to the Week