Maryland high school is requiring students attending its homecoming dance to have their parents sign "dance contracts" prohibiting dance moves like twerking and grinding. A spokesperson for Annapolis High School said the contract was necessary given the current dance trends. "It's no secret that the styles of dancing are different than they were five or 10 years ago," he said.
- The indignity of canine bath time
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- Is it possible to live forever?
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- How America's unions can reinvent themselves in the new economy
- 7 sentences that sound crazy but are still grammatical
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
Subscribe to the Week