Maryland high school is requiring students attending its homecoming dance to have their parents sign "dance contracts" prohibiting dance moves like twerking and grinding. A spokesperson for Annapolis High School said the contract was necessary given the current dance trends. "It's no secret that the styles of dancing are different than they were five or 10 years ago," he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
Subscribe to the Week