Maryland high school is requiring students attending its homecoming dance to have their parents sign "dance contracts" prohibiting dance moves like twerking and grinding. A spokesperson for Annapolis High School said the contract was necessary given the current dance trends. "It's no secret that the styles of dancing are different than they were five or 10 years ago," he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week