student in a ninja Halloween costume caused a panicked lockdown at Central Connecticut State University. Senior David Kyem triggered reports of an "armed" intruder when he returned to campus in his costume, with a mask over his face and a sword strapped to his backpack. The lockdown ended after three hours, and Kyem was arrested and charged with breach of peace.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week