"To expect an individual to shave a perfect goatee by hand every morning" is unrealistic, yet society demands it, said Thomas Wade-West at Trendhunter. Men with goatees aren't known as conformists, but the GoateeSaver ($20) can at least help them conform with less fuss. This plastic shaving template helps ensure a goatee comes out clean-lined and symmetrical every time. Before shaving, you simply place the inserts in your mouth, bite down to hold the device in place, and adjust the side rollers to the width of your goatee. "While strange at first," the process works, even on days when your hand is less than steady.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
Subscribe to the Week