Three New York teens were arrested for loitering while they were waiting for their bus. A Rochester, N.Y., police officer told the boys, who were waiting to be taken to a basketball game, that they were acting disorderly and obstructing the sidewalk. The boys' basketball coach is outraged. "They did what they were supposed to do and yet they got arrested," he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 17, 2014
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
Subscribe to the Week