Minnesota man was charged with disorderly conduct for "making it snow" dollar bills on Mall of America shoppers, causing a ruckus as people raced to grab the bills. Serge Vorobyov says he dropped his last $1,000 in singles on shoppers as a statement of gratitude for being alive, despite his having a horrible year. "I wanted to do some sort of pay-it-forward kind of thing," he said. "I don't see how holiday cheer is disorderly conduct."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week