Walmart was caught selling knock-offs of Banksy prints, including one print titled "Destroy Capitalism," on its website. When the company was alerted to the irony, Walmart responded that the items came from a third-party seller and pulled the prints from their website.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How the elderly are treated around the world
Subscribe to the Week