Walmart was caught selling knock-offs of Banksy prints, including one print titled "Destroy Capitalism," on its website. When the company was alerted to the irony, Walmart responded that the items came from a third-party seller and pulled the prints from their website.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- How to save Meet the Press
Subscribe to the Week