Walmart was caught selling knock-offs of Banksy prints, including one print titled "Destroy Capitalism," on its website. When the company was alerted to the irony, Walmart responded that the items came from a third-party seller and pulled the prints from their website.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
Subscribe to the Week