A Tennessee man was arrested and charged with violating a protection order for "liking" a video on Facebook. A woman who had a restraining order against Thaddeus Matthews took screenshots of his Facebook "like" and sent them to the police, who arrested Matthews for his digital act.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- In defense of Obama's golfing
Subscribe to the Week