A Tennessee man was arrested and charged with violating a protection order for "liking" a video on Facebook. A woman who had a restraining order against Thaddeus Matthews took screenshots of his Facebook "like" and sent them to the police, who arrested Matthews for his digital act.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 5 innovative uses for baking soda
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Eric Holder blew it as attorney general. His replacement will, too,
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
Subscribe to the Week