A Tennessee man was arrested and charged with violating a protection order for "liking" a video on Facebook. A woman who had a restraining order against Thaddeus Matthews took screenshots of his Facebook "like" and sent them to the police, who arrested Matthews for his digital act.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week