fter years of planning, an Ohio man got his wish to be buried atop his motorcycle. Bill Standley, 82, made extensive arrangements before his death to be laid to rest in a plexiglass casket while straddling his Harley-Davidson. "This was his dream," said his daughter of the burial arrangements.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- How Captain America won over China
- What liberals get wrong about having kids
- Attack of the invasive species
Subscribe to the Week