Do people really want to take calls and play music through their cigarettes? The Supersmoker Bluetooth is betting that people will. This latest invention from the Dutch company that developed one of the first e-cigarettes links to your mobile phone and announces incoming calls with an alert and a vibration. It doesn't have an earphone plug, though, so if you decide to take a call or listen to music, everyone else will hear. The e-cigarette is available in black, silver, gold, pink, and blue for about $110.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week