Do people really want to take calls and play music through their cigarettes? The Supersmoker Bluetooth is betting that people will. This latest invention from the Dutch company that developed one of the first e-cigarettes links to your mobile phone and announces incoming calls with an alert and a vibration. It doesn't have an earphone plug, though, so if you decide to take a call or listen to music, everyone else will hear. The e-cigarette is available in black, silver, gold, pink, and blue for about $110.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week