Do people really want to take calls and play music through their cigarettes? The Supersmoker Bluetooth is betting that people will. This latest invention from the Dutch company that developed one of the first e-cigarettes links to your mobile phone and announces incoming calls with an alert and a vibration. It doesn't have an earphone plug, though, so if you decide to take a call or listen to music, everyone else will hear. The e-cigarette is available in black, silver, gold, pink, and blue for about $110.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week