Do people really want to take calls and play music through their cigarettes? The Supersmoker Bluetooth is betting that people will. This latest invention from the Dutch company that developed one of the first e-cigarettes links to your mobile phone and announces incoming calls with an alert and a vibration. It doesn't have an earphone plug, though, so if you decide to take a call or listen to music, everyone else will hear. The e-cigarette is available in black, silver, gold, pink, and blue for about $110.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week