Do people really want to take calls and play music through their cigarettes? The Supersmoker Bluetooth is betting that people will. This latest invention from the Dutch company that developed one of the first e-cigarettes links to your mobile phone and announces incoming calls with an alert and a vibration. It doesn't have an earphone plug, though, so if you decide to take a call or listen to music, everyone else will hear. The e-cigarette is available in black, silver, gold, pink, and blue for about $110.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
Subscribe to the Week