A model is suing Playboy and Los Angeles radio host Kevin Klein after he bruised her buttock while trying to hit a golf ball off a tee placed on her partially bare behind. Elizabeth Dickson claims she never expected that Klein would actually try to hit the ball at the Playboy-sponsored event, and is seeking $500,000 in damages for the "pain, suffering, worry, and anxiety" she suffered after the missed swing left her butt cheek swollen and purple.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
Subscribe to the Week