A model is suing Playboy and Los Angeles radio host Kevin Klein after he bruised her buttock while trying to hit a golf ball off a tee placed on her partially bare behind. Elizabeth Dickson claims she never expected that Klein would actually try to hit the ball at the Playboy-sponsored event, and is seeking $500,000 in damages for the "pain, suffering, worry, and anxiety" she suffered after the missed swing left her butt cheek swollen and purple.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week