A model is suing Playboy and Los Angeles radio host Kevin Klein after he bruised her buttock while trying to hit a golf ball off a tee placed on her partially bare behind. Elizabeth Dickson claims she never expected that Klein would actually try to hit the ball at the Playboy-sponsored event, and is seeking $500,000 in damages for the "pain, suffering, worry, and anxiety" she suffered after the missed swing left her butt cheek swollen and purple.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week