"If you locked Bobby Flay and the Michelin Man in the same room and forced them to invent things," they might dream up something a lot like the Front Runner Spare Tire Mount BBQ Grate ($125), said UrbanDaddy. The collapsible, stainless-steel grill fits "seamlessly" over the spare tire in most vehicles, turning your ride into an ever-ready tailgate party. When the urge to grill steaks or ribs hits you, just fold down the legs and set the grate over an open fire. And if there's no open fire, good news: "The whole thing doubles as a table."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- The best books we read in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week