"If you locked Bobby Flay and the Michelin Man in the same room and forced them to invent things," they might dream up something a lot like the Front Runner Spare Tire Mount BBQ Grate ($125), said UrbanDaddy. The collapsible, stainless-steel grill fits "seamlessly" over the spare tire in most vehicles, turning your ride into an ever-ready tailgate party. When the urge to grill steaks or ribs hits you, just fold down the legs and set the grate over an open fire. And if there's no open fire, good news: "The whole thing doubles as a table."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
Subscribe to the Week