A California woman quit a local gym after other members complained she was too fit. Tiffany Austin said a Planet Fitness employee told her to put on a shirt to cover her muscled arms and midriff because "we've had some complaints you're intimidating people with your toned body." Instead, Austin walked out.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
Subscribe to the Week