The lawyer for a Las Vegas masseuse accused of stealing a client's Rolex and hiding it in her vagina says the watch was found illegally and should be barred from evidence. Christine Lafave, 25, was arrested after doctors removed the watch at a hospital. Her lawyer says the hospital staff improperly used "equipment to conduct an invasive procedure."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week