The lawyer for a Las Vegas masseuse accused of stealing a client's Rolex and hiding it in her vagina says the watch was found illegally and should be barred from evidence. Christine Lafave, 25, was arrested after doctors removed the watch at a hospital. Her lawyer says the hospital staff improperly used "equipment to conduct an invasive procedure."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why America is duty-bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week