The lawyer for a Las Vegas masseuse accused of stealing a client's Rolex and hiding it in her vagina says the watch was found illegally and should be barred from evidence. Christine Lafave, 25, was arrested after doctors removed the watch at a hospital. Her lawyer says the hospital staff improperly used "equipment to conduct an invasive procedure."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- In defense of family dinner
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week