The lawyer for a Las Vegas masseuse accused of stealing a client's Rolex and hiding it in her vagina says the watch was found illegally and should be barred from evidence. Christine Lafave, 25, was arrested after doctors removed the watch at a hospital. Her lawyer says the hospital staff improperly used "equipment to conduct an invasive procedure."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
Subscribe to the Week