"There's nothing unmasculine about yoga, but the same can't be said about most yoga mats and the bags used to lug them around," said Gear Hungry. Brogamats are billed as "yoga mats for dudes" and follow through on that promise with mats that are longer, thicker, and grippier than the norm. But you don't need to change your mat to change the impression you make on your way to yoga class. Brogamats' Quiver of Arrows bag "looks like, well, what you'd expect." $69 (mat), $35 (bag); brogamats.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week