"There's nothing unmasculine about yoga, but the same can't be said about most yoga mats and the bags used to lug them around," said Gear Hungry. Brogamats are billed as "yoga mats for dudes" and follow through on that promise with mats that are longer, thicker, and grippier than the norm. But you don't need to change your mat to change the impression you make on your way to yoga class. Brogamats' Quiver of Arrows bag "looks like, well, what you'd expect." $69 (mat), $35 (bag); brogamats.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The Obama administration's non-stop incoherence on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week