"There's nothing unmasculine about yoga, but the same can't be said about most yoga mats and the bags used to lug them around," said Gear Hungry. Brogamats are billed as "yoga mats for dudes" and follow through on that promise with mats that are longer, thicker, and grippier than the norm. But you don't need to change your mat to change the impression you make on your way to yoga class. Brogamats' Quiver of Arrows bag "looks like, well, what you'd expect." $69 (mat), $35 (bag); brogamats.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
Subscribe to the Week