"There's nothing unmasculine about yoga, but the same can't be said about most yoga mats and the bags used to lug them around," said Gear Hungry. Brogamats are billed as "yoga mats for dudes" and follow through on that promise with mats that are longer, thicker, and grippier than the norm. But you don't need to change your mat to change the impression you make on your way to yoga class. Brogamats' Quiver of Arrows bag "looks like, well, what you'd expect." $69 (mat), $35 (bag); brogamats.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week