An Arizona elementary school forced a 5-year-old kindergartner who pulled his pants down in the playground to sign a document admitting to "sexual misconduct." Erica Martinez has been fighting to have the sexual offense removed from her son's permanent record. "He's a 5-year-old," Martinez said. "He does not know right from wrong yet."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week