Anti-environmentalist conservatives have found a new way of expressing their opposition to President Obama's climate change initiatives: adding a device and smokestacks to their trucks so that they spew out as much black exhaust as possible. Called "coal rolling," it's a way of giving liberals "the finger," said one Wisconsin smokestack seller. "You want clean air and a tiny carbon footprint? Well, screw you."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week