A Vermont company has created a $75 novelty toaster that allows narcissistic individuals to burn their selfies onto their morning slice of toast. "Yes, you don't have to be famous or Jesus to have your face on toast," said Galen Dively, president of Vermont Novelty Toaster Corp. "We are creating a whole new market."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week