A Vermont company has created a $75 novelty toaster that allows narcissistic individuals to burn their selfies onto their morning slice of toast. "Yes, you don't have to be famous or Jesus to have your face on toast," said Galen Dively, president of Vermont Novelty Toaster Corp. "We are creating a whole new market."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week