A Vermont company has created a $75 novelty toaster that allows narcissistic individuals to burn their selfies onto their morning slice of toast. "Yes, you don't have to be famous or Jesus to have your face on toast," said Galen Dively, president of Vermont Novelty Toaster Corp. "We are creating a whole new market."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- 9 dog park rules you should never, ever break
- Eric Holder blew it as attorney general. His replacement will, too,
- 10 things you need to know today: September 29, 2014
Subscribe to the Week