With their subtly faded lenses and gold temples, these sunglasses give you instant movie-star glamour.
Source: New York
You’ve got to have “mojo” to “rock” these “handcrafted” and “’70s-inspired” frames.
This update of the classic design comes in “bright, pop art colors”—as well as in a white version, with pens and paints so you can colorize it yourself.
Proenza Schouler sunglasses
Design duo Proenza Schouler’s latest shape is “round, slightly oversize, a bit ’60s.”
Source: Real Simple
These polarized, shatter-resistant Top Gun aviators are cool enough for flyboys and “contoured enough” for bicycle racers.
Source: National Geographic Adventure
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week