With their subtly faded lenses and gold temples, these sunglasses give you instant movie-star glamour.
Source: New York
You’ve got to have “mojo” to “rock” these “handcrafted” and “’70s-inspired” frames.
This update of the classic design comes in “bright, pop art colors”—as well as in a white version, with pens and paints so you can colorize it yourself.
Proenza Schouler sunglasses
Design duo Proenza Schouler’s latest shape is “round, slightly oversize, a bit ’60s.”
Source: Real Simple
These polarized, shatter-resistant Top Gun aviators are cool enough for flyboys and “contoured enough” for bicycle racers.
Source: National Geographic Adventure
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- The conservative battle against ObamaCare won't end with Halbig
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Girls on Film: Why audiences are responsible for the future of cinema
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
Subscribe to the Week