With their subtly faded lenses and gold temples, these sunglasses give you instant movie-star glamour.
Source: New York
You’ve got to have “mojo” to “rock” these “handcrafted” and “’70s-inspired” frames.
This update of the classic design comes in “bright, pop art colors”—as well as in a white version, with pens and paints so you can colorize it yourself.
Proenza Schouler sunglasses
Design duo Proenza Schouler’s latest shape is “round, slightly oversize, a bit ’60s.”
Source: Real Simple
These polarized, shatter-resistant Top Gun aviators are cool enough for flyboys and “contoured enough” for bicycle racers.
Source: National Geographic Adventure
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
Subscribe to the Week