With their subtly faded lenses and gold temples, these sunglasses give you instant movie-star glamour.
Source: New York
You’ve got to have “mojo” to “rock” these “handcrafted” and “’70s-inspired” frames.
This update of the classic design comes in “bright, pop art colors”—as well as in a white version, with pens and paints so you can colorize it yourself.
Proenza Schouler sunglasses
Design duo Proenza Schouler’s latest shape is “round, slightly oversize, a bit ’60s.”
Source: Real Simple
These polarized, shatter-resistant Top Gun aviators are cool enough for flyboys and “contoured enough” for bicycle racers.
Source: National Geographic Adventure
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- How to flirt, according to science
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- This Japanese toilet should make Americans very worried
Subscribe to the Week