With their subtly faded lenses and gold temples, these sunglasses give you instant movie-star glamour.
Source: New York
You’ve got to have “mojo” to “rock” these “handcrafted” and “’70s-inspired” frames.
This update of the classic design comes in “bright, pop art colors”—as well as in a white version, with pens and paints so you can colorize it yourself.
Proenza Schouler sunglasses
Design duo Proenza Schouler’s latest shape is “round, slightly oversize, a bit ’60s.”
Source: Real Simple
These polarized, shatter-resistant Top Gun aviators are cool enough for flyboys and “contoured enough” for bicycle racers.
Source: National Geographic Adventure
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week