Religion put the holy in matrimony, but secular America is helping more couples live happily ever after.
Religion put the holy in matrimony, but secular America helps couples "live happily ever after."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week