"Megan Fox's mouth has caught up with her," said UsMagazine.com. After the 23-year-old actress "publicly compared Transformers director Michael Bay to Adolf Hitler" recently, three anonymous crew members who have worked with the director for the past 10 years posted a "scathing letter" on the Transformers website calling Fox "dumb-as-a-rock," as well as "thankless, classless," and "graceless." They even went so far as to "mock the comparison of Fox to action star Angelina Jolie"—good for them!
The crew members certainly gave Fox a "public spanking," said Jefferson Reid in E! Online. But did they really think they would "teach" the "über-hottie" a lesson by posting a negative letter about her online? All they're doing is "giving her more publicity." Not too bright.
Both sides were a little foolish, said Margaret Lyons in Entertainment Weekly, so let's "call this a draw." Comparing Michael Bay to Hitler "isn't a great idea, but neither is talking crap on the Internet about a co-worker you don't like." Let's just hope this whole thing ends quickly.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- The executioners' lament
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
Subscribe to the Week