Iran is "sinking to the low of doing business with mass murderers," said Kian Mokhtari in Kayhan International (via Worldmeets.us). But the West is adamanent on meeting with us, so Tehran has agreed to talks to be held Oct. 1. "So we must talk to the murderers who supplied chemical and biological weapons to Saddam Hussein with which he wiped out an entire generation of Iranians;" we must "lower ourselves morally and spiritually to sit down with these sponsors of the Zionist entity: that cockamamie band of Tel Aviv child murderers who harvest Palestinians for body organs." It's sickening that "we have to degrade ourselves" by sitting at the same table as these "pseudo-humans whose greed has led to dozens of Africa famines and the deaths of millions due to starvation," and whose violent nature has drenched Iraq and Afghanistan with innocent blood. In the name of global cooperation, we have to do this. "We beg God to give us patience."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The conservative battle against ObamaCare won't end with Halbig
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Girls on Film: Why audiences are responsible for the future of cinema
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- How to make classic pulled pork
Subscribe to the Week