Forcing Americans to get health insurance is part of every reform plan. It's also profoundly unconstitutional.
Forcing people to get health insurance—part of every reform plan—is unconstitutional.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Germany has a serious wolf problem
- There's a raging Islamic insurgency in Thailand's strangest party town
- 10 things you need to know today: December 28, 2014
- New York City's police unions need to get a grip
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The 5 most important developments in climate change in 2014
- How one woman is standing up for India's abused husbands
- How Sonia Sotomayor became the Supreme Court's preeminent defender of civil liberties
Subscribe to the Week