The damage caused by high taxation during the Great Depression is the real lesson we should learn.
The "real lesson" from the Great Depression was the damage caused by high taxes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
Subscribe to the Week