Conspiracy theories can only thrive in the minds of people who are predisposed to believe them.
"Conspiracy theories can only thrive in the minds of people who are predisposed to believe them."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week