Fewer people means less pollution, so contraception is a humane and cost-effective way to fight global warming.
Fewer people means less pollution, so contraception is a cost-effective way to fight global warming.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week