Fewer people means less pollution, so contraception is a humane and cost-effective way to fight global warming.
Fewer people means less pollution, so contraception is a cost-effective way to fight global warming.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- Making officers more diverse isn't enough to stop police violence
Subscribe to the Week