Barack Obama is a "traitor to the cause of humanity," said Kian Mokhtari in Iran’s Kayhan (via Worldmeets.us). By incessantly bombing villages in Afghanistan and Pakistan, he has proved himself to be a "killer of innocents -- who is about to send 40,000 more of his kind to Afghanistan to slaughter additional innocent people." Giving the Nobel Peace Prize to such a man is the height of hypocrisy. But what more should we expect from the Muslim-hating America and its Western enablers? "Go award yourselves all you like, you pretentious, murderous, thieving scum; give yourselves as many awards as the shelves above your fireplaces can hold. That is a proper a place for such awards, for it will be to the fires of hell to which your souls return."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week