arack Obama is a "traitor to the cause of humanity," said Kian Mokhtari in Iran’s Kayhan (via Worldmeets.us). By incessantly bombing villages in Afghanistan and Pakistan, he has proved himself to be a "killer of innocents -- who is about to send 40,000 more of his kind to Afghanistan to slaughter additional innocent people." Giving the Nobel Peace Prize to such a man is the height of hypocrisy. But what more should we expect from the Muslim-hating America and its Western enablers? "Go award yourselves all you like, you pretentious, murderous, thieving scum; give yourselves as many awards as the shelves above your fireplaces can hold. That is a proper a place for such awards, for it will be to the fires of hell to which your souls return."
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How the budget deal could pave the way for immigration reform
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week