Barack Obama is a "traitor to the cause of humanity," said Kian Mokhtari in Iran’s Kayhan (via Worldmeets.us). By incessantly bombing villages in Afghanistan and Pakistan, he has proved himself to be a "killer of innocents -- who is about to send 40,000 more of his kind to Afghanistan to slaughter additional innocent people." Giving the Nobel Peace Prize to such a man is the height of hypocrisy. But what more should we expect from the Muslim-hating America and its Western enablers? "Go award yourselves all you like, you pretentious, murderous, thieving scum; give yourselves as many awards as the shelves above your fireplaces can hold. That is a proper a place for such awards, for it will be to the fires of hell to which your souls return."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- Israel has the right to defend itself. What about the Palestinians?
Subscribe to the Week