Barack Obama is a "traitor to the cause of humanity," said Kian Mokhtari in Iran’s Kayhan (via Worldmeets.us). By incessantly bombing villages in Afghanistan and Pakistan, he has proved himself to be a "killer of innocents -- who is about to send 40,000 more of his kind to Afghanistan to slaughter additional innocent people." Giving the Nobel Peace Prize to such a man is the height of hypocrisy. But what more should we expect from the Muslim-hating America and its Western enablers? "Go award yourselves all you like, you pretentious, murderous, thieving scum; give yourselves as many awards as the shelves above your fireplaces can hold. That is a proper a place for such awards, for it will be to the fires of hell to which your souls return."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week