Barack Obama is a "traitor to the cause of humanity," said Kian Mokhtari in Iran’s Kayhan (via Worldmeets.us). By incessantly bombing villages in Afghanistan and Pakistan, he has proved himself to be a "killer of innocents -- who is about to send 40,000 more of his kind to Afghanistan to slaughter additional innocent people." Giving the Nobel Peace Prize to such a man is the height of hypocrisy. But what more should we expect from the Muslim-hating America and its Western enablers? "Go award yourselves all you like, you pretentious, murderous, thieving scum; give yourselves as many awards as the shelves above your fireplaces can hold. That is a proper a place for such awards, for it will be to the fires of hell to which your souls return."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
Subscribe to the Week