Capping Wall Street salaries is like arresting a jaywalker while ignoring the bank robbery down the street.
Capping Wall Street pay is like arresting jaywalkers while ignoring a bank robbery down the street.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 100 orgasms a day: One woman's agonizing and rare medical disorder
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week