A dog can't comtain its excitement standing by the door waiting for its owner to return from Army duty. (Watch an excited dog greet a returning soldier on the front lawn)
A dog races out the door to meet its owner in the driveway. This dog shows off some of its tricks, too. (Watch a jumpy dog greet a returning soldier in the driveway)
See more videos at Mental Floss blog
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week