Either a war has to be fought, or it doesn't. Obama's trying to split the difference.
"Either a war has to be fought, or it doesn't." Obama's trying to split the difference.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- America's most surprising banned books
- California's epic drought
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week