"Democrats have every right to blame Bush for the fix we're in. But now they're creating new problems.
Democrats can "blame Bush for the fix we're in." But now they're creating problems of their own.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The next pandemic
Subscribe to the Week