Taiwanese newspaper Apple Daily sparked a viral phenomenon with its speculative CGI animations about Tiger Woods' domestic conflicts, (The N.Y. Times dubbed the surmise-based approach "Maybe Journalism.") In the tabloid's latest production — a strikingly original interpretation of NBC's late-night feud — network president Jeff Zucker personally drags massive soundstages around and provokes Conan O'Brien to physically assault Jay Leno.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
Subscribe to the Week