Taiwanese newspaper Apple Daily sparked a viral phenomenon with its speculative CGI animations about Tiger Woods' domestic conflicts, (The N.Y. Times dubbed the surmise-based approach "Maybe Journalism.") In the tabloid's latest production — a strikingly original interpretation of NBC's late-night feud — network president Jeff Zucker personally drags massive soundstages around and provokes Conan O'Brien to physically assault Jay Leno.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 simple steps for making millions on a crappy horror movie
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
Subscribe to the Week