Taiwanese newspaper Apple Daily sparked a viral phenomenon with its speculative CGI animations about Tiger Woods' domestic conflicts, (The N.Y. Times dubbed the surmise-based approach "Maybe Journalism.") In the tabloid's latest production — a strikingly original interpretation of NBC's late-night feud — network president Jeff Zucker personally drags massive soundstages around and provokes Conan O'Brien to physically assault Jay Leno.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week