Taiwanese newspaper Apple Daily sparked a viral phenomenon with its speculative CGI animations about Tiger Woods' domestic conflicts, (The N.Y. Times dubbed the surmise-based approach "Maybe Journalism.") In the tabloid's latest production — a strikingly original interpretation of NBC's late-night feud — network president Jeff Zucker personally drags massive soundstages around and provokes Conan O'Brien to physically assault Jay Leno.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week