Taiwanese newspaper Apple Daily sparked a viral phenomenon with its speculative CGI animations about Tiger Woods' domestic conflicts, (The N.Y. Times dubbed the surmise-based approach "Maybe Journalism.") In the tabloid's latest production — a strikingly original interpretation of NBC's late-night feud — network president Jeff Zucker personally drags massive soundstages around and provokes Conan O'Brien to physically assault Jay Leno.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
Subscribe to the Week