"The Hills" TV star, Heidi Montag, 23, made headlines last week by claiming that she underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day. Her latest assertion — that God blessed her by making quality plastic surgery so readily available — has commentators abuzz. (See video of her "Access Hollywood" interview below.) "Weird, I guess that page from the book of Genesis got ripped out of the Bible," Wonderwall's Melissa Hunter quipped. But Zap2it's Elizabeth Snead saw the sunny side of Montag's interview: "You've got to hand it to the girl. There's no end to Heidi's innate powers of rationalization." Watch as Montag calls her day on the operating table — a "near-death" experience — as much of a "spiritual transformation" as it was a "physical transformation."
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The last racial taboo
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week