any women covet Jessica Alba's looks, but none more so that 21-year-old Xiaoqing, a Chinese woman who hopes to lure back a boyfriend by undergoing extensive plastic surgeries to resemble her ex's favorite actress. Though critics say Xiaoqing's plan to Alba-nize herself represents a new "level of humiliation" for women, Alba, herself, has been more even-handed: "I think you should never have to change yourself like that," she said. "If somebody loves you, they'll love you no matter what." See footage of Xiaoqing, Jessica Alba's wannabe doppelganger, here:
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week