Did Climategate scientists fudge numbers?
A report about Professor Phil Jones's raw data - at the center of the theory of climate change - admits that he has trouble "keeping track" of the information
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- There's a raging Islamic insurgency in Thailand's strangest party town
- How one woman is standing up for India's abused husbands
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The secret histories of 6 ubiquitous American foods
- New York City's police unions need to get a grip
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The 5 most important developments in climate change in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 27, 2014
- Why we can't educate racism away
Subscribe to the Week