irector Kevin Smith rejected apologies from Southwest Airlines after the airline kicked him off a recent Los Angeles–bound flight because the pilot thought Smith was too fat to occupy a single seat. The Clerks director, while admitting he is “portly,” complained that he “passed the stinkin’ armrest-test” and could buckle his seat belt. The airline issued an apology and refunded his fare, but Smith says he won’t be satisfied until Southwest admits that he “wasn’t too fat to fly.”
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The last racial taboo
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week