BAD DAY FOR: Fooling children, as Burger King is adding healthier options for its kids meals—including apple slices shaped and packaged like French fries. Burger King agreed to join rival McDonald’s and other fast-food outlets to focus on healthier meals for children under 12. “They’re all terrified of lawsuits and legislation,” said NYU professor Marion Nestle. (USA Today)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Lululemon went sour
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
Subscribe to the Week