Bad day for: Voyeurs, as Canada’s privacy commissioner has written Google saying the street-level pictures available on the Internet giant’s new Street View service pose a serious threat to personal privacy. The service is only available in the U.S., but Google says it hopes to expand it fast. (National Post)
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
Subscribe to the Week